Koss 1000 Headphones
11” DD coil/cover
12x5 Monoloop coil/cover
Special Notice! Don’t buy your GPX before contacting us and asking for deals, special promotions or ask about our custom accessory package!!?? We offer custom accessory packages. If you want to add a pinpointer, a digging tool, or a carrying case, we can put together a package deal that's perfect for you.
High performance MPS technology combined with the versatility of many search coil options make the GPX 5000 a favourite for serious prospectors.
MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
The GPX 5000 sets a high benchmark in gold detecting technology. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is extremely capable of finding more gold than other brand detectors. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
Eight Soil Timings
8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
Improved Enhance Timing for more depth.
MPS (Multi Period Sensing) is Minelab’s advanced Pulse Induction (PI) technology that transmits pulses of different time periods. MPS also samples the receive signal at multiple time periods allowing target signals and ground signals to be separated. This effectively removes the ground signal from even the most highly mineralised ground while still being sensitive to both small and deep gold. This achieves superior depth in extremely mineralised ground.
15% military discount on Minelab Metal Detectors. For a military discount use discount code VET15 when checking out.
Proper proof of service must be provided before your detector purchase is processed and shipped.
Active or Non-Active military can receive a 15% discount on the detector only and cannot be combined with other promotions. Must provide a copy of DD214 or other proof of military service.
GPX 5000 Tech Specs
- Application: Gold Prospecting & Deep Relic
- Technology: MPS, DVT & SETA
- Frequency/Transmission: Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Coil (standard): 11" Round Double-D plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop.
- Audio Output: 35mm (1/4") headphone/speaker jack.
- Headphones: Supplied Koss 100 ohm headphones.
- Visual Display: 64 x 128 pixels, transflective with white backlight.
- Backlight: Yes with adjustable automatic 'time-out'.
- Product ID: 23149
- USB Connectivity: -
- Memory Setting: changes saved automatically and remain until changed or reset. Factory Presets can be restored on start-up.
- Depth Indication -
- Detect Modes: General, Deep, Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash & Pinpoint (all user programmable)
- Discrimination: Iron Reject: range 1 to 10 & Off (All Metal).
- Timings: Normal, Sensitive Extra, Enhance, Sharp, Sensitive Smooth, Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold & Fine Gold.
- Audio Tone: Variable Control 1 to 100.
- Audio Type: Quiet, Normal, Deep & Boost.
- Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Balance, Fixed & Tracking: Slow, Medium & Fast. Quick-Trak button.
- Ground Balance: Type General, Specific & Ground Balance Off.
- Trash Density -
- Pinpoint -
- Sensitivity: Adjust Rx Gain 1 to 20.
- Tune / Noise: Cancel Automatic & Manual 0 to 255.
- Threshold: Adjustable turn control.
- Target Volume: Adjust Target Volume 1 to 20. Volume Limit 1 to 20.
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery 68Wh with in-built amplifier for speaker use. Approx. 12 Hours use. Supplied with mains and vehicle charger.
- Low battery: alert Audio alert.