Gold Monster Includes:
10x6 DD coil/cover
6 DD coil/cover
Special Notice! Don’t buy your Gold Monster before contacting us and asking for deals, special promotions or ask about our custom accessory package!!?? We offer custom accessory packages. If you want to add a pinpointer, a digging tool, or a carrying case, we can put together a package deal that's perfect for you.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 turns beginners into experts with fully automatic operation in an easy-to-use, high performance detector.
Fully automatic operation
Automatic Noise Cancel
Auto Ground Balance
45 kHz VLF & 24-bit signal processor
This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
VLF (Very Low Frequency) is a conventional single frequency sine wave continuous transmission technology. This is the traditional type of technology used in most basic metal detectors. Single frequency sine wave detectors create an electro-magnetic field, which is transmitted into the ground in a continuous wave. While the basic way that the signal is sent out and received back has not changed, the receive signal processing has improved enormously. This has proven to be a reliable and easy to use technology for finding gold.
15% military discount on Minelab Metal Detectors. For a military discount use discount code VET15 when checking out.
Proper proof of service must be provided before your detector purchase is processed and shipped.
Active or Non-Active military can receive a 15% discount on the detector only and cannot be combined with other promotions. Must provide a copy of DD214 or other proof of military service.
GOLD MONSTER 1000 Tech Specs
- Key Technology: Ultra-wide dynamic range 45kHz VLF
- Detect Modes: Gold (Iron reject), Deep All-Metal
- Discrimination: Gold Chance Indicator (high/low)
- Ground Balance: Automatic (Easy-Trak)
- Noise: Cancel Automatic (On start-up)
- Sensitivity: Adjust Manual (1–10), Auto (11), Auto+ (12)
- Volume Adjust: Manual 1–6
- Visual Display: Monochrome LCD
- Detector Length: 1382mm–944mm (54.4"–37.2")
- Detector Weight: (with10" × 6" coil) 33kg (2.94lbs) (excluding battery)
- Audio Output: Internal speaker or headphones 3.5mm (1/8")
- Coils: (standard) GM 10 (10" x 6" Double-D), GM 05 (5" Double D)
- Waterproof/Splashproof: Coils waterproof to 1m (3'), Control box rain/splash-proof
- Battery options: Li-Ion (included), 8 × AA Batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years control box & coil