- Proportional audio/vibration response: For greater accuracy the PRO-FIND 25 indicates the depth of buried targets with a proportional vibration and audio response. As the pinpointer probe gets closer to the target, the intensity of vibration and audio increases.
- Adjustable sensitivity: Narrow down the exact location of targets with the PRO-FIND 25’s adjustable sensitivity. This can be increased to locate deep targets or decreased to precisely locate small targets.
- Two mode operation: Select from two modes – Audio & Vibrate or Vibrate Only for silent searching.
- Durable water resistant construction: Submersible probe end. The whole pinpointer can be washed under running water.
- Probe side sensitivity: Probe side detection area (360°) allows targets to easily be located in the walls of the hole.
- Auto power off: To save battery life, the PRO-FIND 25 switches off after eight minutes of inactivity.
- LED flash light: Easily see targets when pinpointing in low light conditions and in deep holes.
- Holster included: Belt mounted holster to comfortably carry pinpointer.
- VLF Technology: VLF (Very Low Frequency) is a conventional single frequency sine wave transmission technology. This reliable design has greater noise immunity to variable ground conditions.
- Detector Interference Free technology: The advanced design of the PRO-FIND 25 removes false signals and noise, commonly associated with other pinpointers. DIF technology eliminates interference with an operating metal detector, when it is switched off, by disengaging the coil’s magnetic field.
Application: Gold, Treasure, and Mine detection
Technology: VLF (VFLEX) and DIF
Product ID: 99533
Battery: 9 volt PP3 (not included), 30 hours nominal (alkaline battery)
Low battery alert: Yes
Length: 9.3 in (237 mm), Diameter 1.6 in (41 mm) base, 0.8 in (20 mm) probe
Weight: 6.82 oz (193.5 g)
Warranty: 24 months