For Metal Detecting, this digger has a short handle and smaller-than-normal blade that make it just right
for digging targets while Metal Detecting. 27" overall, it has a steel blade (5 1/2" × 8") and wooden
handle. This digger is made with pressed steel and pointed.
- Blade Length: 7-1/2"
- Over Sized Grip: 4-1/2"
- Heat Treated
- The Carbon Steel spade easily breaks through roots and hard soils
- Straight Edges
- The straight and serrated edges cut clean and deep plugs
- Oversized Grip
- The Comfortable grip and hand guard helps in minimizing accidental injuries
- Keep the tool with you at all times by looping the sheath to your belt
- 3/4 micro foam nitrile palm dip coating
- Ultra cool, breathable coating keeps your hands cool and dry
- Nylon shell
- Super dexterity for added grip
- 15 gauge liner for lightweight comfort
- Low lint and non-marking design reduces the risk of material contamination
- Pre-Curved finger design
- Exterior Pocket, Shoulder Strap, and Carry Handles
- Fits Detectors That Can Be Broken Down to 45 Inches by 12 Inches
- Well Balanced and Light Weight
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Carry Handles
- Heavy Duty Canvas Material
5. Finds Pouch w/Belt, black Metal Detecting Digger Pouch with interior pocket, adjustable to fit up to 48” waist, 10 ½” deep pouch, hidden interior pocket to separate trash from treasure, high quality belt attachment and zippers.
Measurements: Total Length 12” X 10” Wide X 2” Wide
GARRETT MINELAB FISHER WHITES, USE AS A FLASHLIGHT MOUNT OR POINTER MOUNT!!! Works with most pinpointers, Easy to install Mounts to your detector shaft and pinpointer snaps in.