2. 13” Double Sided Serrated Hand Digger w/Sheath, made of heat treated carbon steel, which allows this tool with straight and serrated edges to easily break through roots and hard soils. The oversized comfortable grip and hand guard helps in minimizing accidental injuries. The hand digger also comes with a sheath to keep the tool with you at all times by looping the sheath to your belt. The multipurpose serrated edge digger is useful hunting treasures, cutting clean and deep plugs and more.
Features: heat treated carbon steel blade easily breaks through roots and hard soils, straight and serrated edges cut clean and deep plugs, oversized comfortable grip and hand guard helps in preventing accidental injuries, keep the tool with you at all times by looping the sheath to your belt.
Measurements: Total Length 13”; Blade Length 7 ½”; Blade Width 2”
- Exterior Pocket, Shoulder Strap, and Carry Handles
- Fits Detectors That Can Be Broken Down to 45 Inches by 12 Inches
- Well Balanced and Light Weight
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Carry Handles
- Heavy Duty Canvas Material
4. Finds Pouch w/Belt, black Metal Detecting Digger Pouch with interior pocket, adjustable to fit up to 48” waist, 10 ½” deep pouch, hidden interior pocket to separate trash from treasure, high quality belt attachment and zippers.
Measurements: Total Length 12” X 10” Wide X 2” Wide
5. Pack-N-Go Light Weight Back Pack, large main mesh-top zippered compartment w/a packable zippered hanging pocket & deep pocket inside. (not shown)
Features: This lightweight all-purpose backpack conveniently folds into its own hanging zippered pocket for simple carrying, Air-Mesh adjustable padded back straps (not shown), Mesh bottle pocket on both sides, front opened deep pocket w/ a pen loop (fits iPads or tablets w/case), (not shown), carry handle on top.
Black, Poly 210D, Diamond Mesh, 11.5”X17”X5”
6. Cowhide Leather Gloves, cowhide is the most common used leather in work gloves. Leather gloves provide comfort, durability and abrasion resistance. Ideal for metal detecting.