The Garrett ACE 250 is a great all-around metal detector for beginners. It provides a new detectorist with easy to use functions. This detector is great for hunting jewelry, relics, and coins. Even though the Garrett ACE 250 metal detector is perfect for newbies, old pros enjoy using it. As you glance through the features you quickly see that you get more than what the price tag would suggest. Garrett ACE metal detectors have always been about providing more than what you paid for.
For those of you looking for cheap metal detectors or good beginner metal detectors, this is a great choice.
Now go on and see how this metal detector is right for you.
Garrett ACE 250 Metal Detector Features
- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series search coils: are available
- Expanded Target ID Legend: easy-to-read above large LCD screen
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- Other features: 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24″; adjustable arm cuff; quarter-inch (1/4″) size headphone jack.
Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 5 plus electronic pinpointing
- All Metal (Zero)
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||2|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||6.5″ x 9″ PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)||42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||2.7 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|